Sunday, December 18, 2011

Peace on Earth Goodwill to Men

Deck the halls, warm up with hot cocoa, and pray for snow!
 'tis the Christmas Season

Ready or not Christmas is here! What better way to welcome the season than by setting up the tree? Every year I decorate a miniature Christmas tree for my bedroom. Naturally, it is decorated with cowgirl ornaments I have acquired over the years. The steal? I bought this little guy at Goodwill for less than $5! 
A 2 ft tree brand new averages $30  =  over $25 in savings! 


Pardon the quality of the photo - it does not do the tree justice [a new camera is on my wish list :) ].


               Dear Santa,
                       Please bring me a pair of pink paisley cowgirl boots. I've been an awfully good cowgirl.
                                                                                                              Sincerely,
                                                                                                                   L


Howdy Partner!


A must have wooden sign from the Festival of Trees


Retail isn't the best sale.

 Remember to support your local Goodwill this holiday season. You never know what you might find! 

Let's put the "Christ" in Christmas.

Have a blessed Merry Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment