Monday, January 31, 2011

Going Global





While reflecting on my New Year Resolution from 2010, I began brainstorming ideas for the year 2011. Something new – Something creative – Something GLOBAL…Periodically, I look over the blogger stats and have noticed that men and woman from around the world are clicking in and viewing Java Journal. In response, my goal this year is to represent the Global Audience of Java Journal. You are now my inspiration, and thrifting is my resource.
Over the course of the year, fashion and style [hair, clothing, make-up] from various diverse countries around the world will be the inspiration for new style represented at Java Journal. Shout out to countries currently following Java Journal – United States, Slovenia, Germany, South Korea, Russia, Singapore, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Australia, Netherlands, Canada, United Kingdom, Poland, France, China, and Norway!! Thank you for the support!!!  Enjoy Java Journal J
-photo from Google Images [world face]

No comments:

Post a Comment